1. These terms and condition of entry, including information on how to participate and prize details, apply to the promotion and entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms.
2. The ‘Promoters’ are Panasonic Australia and Lightminded.
3. The businesses participating in the promotion is Panasonic Australia, located in New South Wales.
4. The name of the draw will be “The Lightminded S1R Photo Competition.”
5. The promotional period ends 11:59pm 22/04/2021.
6. Entry is open to Australian Residents 18 years and over, excluding:
1. (a) management, Ambassadors, employees, directors and contractors of the promoter, its related entities, the participating stores and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the promotion (including suppliers of prizes);
2. (b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 6(a) of these Terms; The persons referred to in paragraph 6(b) of these terms includes natural and non natural relations (in the opinion of the promoter) and the promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
7. The total prize pool is valued at $6899. Prize 1 (first prize): Panasonic Lumix S1R + 24-105mm Lens (RRP $6899).
8. Winners will be selected based on their answers to two questions.
9. The winners will be selected by 20/04/21.
10. The winning entries will be notified by private message within 2 days of the draw taking place on the 20/04/2021 and displayed on the Lightminded Instagram page.
11. If the successful entrants are unable to be contacted for a period of 3 months, discussions will be entered into with the Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing regarding a second chance draw.
12. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Prizes must be taken as offered and may not be varied.
13. The promoter shall not be liable for prizes being lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before they reach the winners.
14. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes.
15. If the promoter is unable to provide a winner with a nominated prize, the promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value to the nominated prize, subject to any directions given by State Gaming Departments.
16. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
17. If, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of being run as planned, due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, subject to State regulations, including canceling, terminating, modifying or suspending the promotion.
18. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism or draw in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
19. Incomplete, illegible, indecipherable or incorrect entries are not eligible to win.
20. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of noncompliance with these terms. The promoter’s decisions in relation to all aspects of the promotion are final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The promoter collects (and the participating stores collect on the promoter’s behalf) personal information about entrants to include entrants in the promotion and where appropriate award prizes. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant cannot participate in the promotion. By participating in the promotion, each entrant consents to the participating stores disclosing their personal information to the promoter, and the promoter and the participating venues using, and disclosing their personal information to the promoter’s related entities, the promoter’s or the participating stores agencies and other third parties engaged to provide services in connection with the promotion including suppliers of prizes for use for, the following purposes:(a) contacting the entrant in relation to the promotion; (b) improving the promoter’s, the promoter’s related entities’ or the participating stores goods and services;(c) contacting the entrant in the future for the promoter’s, the promoter’s related entities’ or the participating stores marketing purposes via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), and email) or any other media including media not yet in existence at the time of the Promotion.
22. The entrant provides this consent until such a time as they withdraw their consent by giving notice to the promoter by contacting the promoter at the address set out in paragraph 2 of these terms.
23. The:(a) Promoter, the promoter’s related entities, [the participating stores, and all agencies associated with the promotion; and(b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities, shall not be liable for any loss or claim action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the promotion or the acceptance or use of, or participation in, prizes, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).